Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scout: Chena Designs Custom Monograms.....


Rare is the blogger that has not one time or another been enamored with the look of a beautiful Leontine Linen or other monogram..... me included.  I've mentioned before about my mild obsession adoration of monograms and I've long loved the idea of having one custom designed to be unique to our family.... I just haven't been able to find the right designer.... until yesterday when I discovered the talented Lindsay of Chena Design.



She works with her clients to deliver exactly what they want be it whimsical, classic or modern and delivers a digital one of a kind file.  From there, the possibilities are endless......



printed in a lovely hue and framed;

printed as a decal and used on a tray, wall, mailbox :).....;



printed on beautiful stationery;

embroidered on a chair back or cushion;




 or engraved on a silver platter or a necklace;


...... and it goes without saying a custom monogram would be a lovely core design element in any wedding.

Lucky for most, I'm not an interior designer or wedding planner or I would be busily insisting on suggesting one of these for every project!  

I will be working with Lindsay on my own design over the next few weeks and I can't wait to show you what we come up with!

Have a great Leap day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful monograms and great gift ideas. I usually have my towels done at W&S. Thanks for sharing this I'll look forward to checking this out it more detail.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until our next move because I love monograms and I totally want to go a return address stamp with our monogram. Nerd much? Yes, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great source, Crissy! She does beautiful work, this is definitely getting saved for gift ideas. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I am older and have fancier taste I love Monograms. They just put a nice personal touch on things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love a good monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh fun. i'll be excited to see the results....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!