Thursday, October 30, 2014

Christmas Decor: Tartan

Sorry!…. I know Halloween isn't even until tomorrow…. but even here in Switzerland; IKEA and the smattering of home stores have been bedecked in Christmas decor this week…. and while I'm certainly not trying to rush through Fall;  I must admit that seeing it all gets me a little excited.

When it comes to holiday decorating; tartans are definitely my love language….. fabrics, wrapping paper, ribbons, throws and of course, dinnerware.  Spotted these beauties on One Kings Lane today…..

I've been slowly adding to my collection over the years (well-done classic patterns are surprisingly hard to find)… and love the cozy atmosphere that mixing and matching them with worn leathers, solid throws and Christmas greens creates….  

Is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!