Monday, December 08, 2014

Merry Christmas!


…. I know I'm about 17 days early; but life away from the computer beckons as relatives arrive from the States today and we embark on days filled with school concerts, travels, Christmas crafts, baking, and, in general, getting our "merry" on :) ….  I'll be posting my usual daily inspiration on Instagram (aka mostly pics of my kids :) ); but likely won't be back around here until the new year.  In the meantime, wishing everyone a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and hope from our family to yours….




Rejoice!  Jesus is Born! 

3 comments:

  1. Same to you and your beautiful family, Crissy. Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a wonderful pic of your sweet family! Merry Christmas, Crissy, I always love checking in on your wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you great tidings of comfort and JOY!
    Smart you are to take time to make merry with your family.
    xo
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!